When Your Doctor’s Negligence Causes Illnesses Or Injuries
When you go to the doctor or take a prescription, you do not expect your condition to worsen or develop into something even more serious. The role of medical professionals is to help people improve their health, not make it worse. However, in far too many cases, medical professionals fail to live up to their professional responsibility. When doctors, nurses, dentists, and others in the medical field are negligent in performing their duties, innocent people suffer.
If you have suffered illness or injuries, or if someone you love has been killed as a result of medical negligence, we can help. At Owens, McCrea & Linscott, PLLC, our attorneys have a wealth of experience handling all types of medical malpractice claims for clients in Coeur d’Alene and throughout North Idaho. You can trust our legal team to help you through the legal process and fight to obtain the full measure of compensation you deserve for your losses.
Covering A Range Of Medical Malpractice Claims
Our attorneys handle cases involving:
- Surgical injuries, including those due to anesthesia errors, operations on the wrong body parts, and medical instruments that were left in bodies after surgeries
- Physician errors, including misdiagnosis, failure to diagnose, and prescription errors
- Medical device injuries, including those caused by transvaginal mesh, hip replacements, defibrillators, stents, and pacemakers
- Pharmacist errors, including fulfilling wrong prescriptions and dosage errors
- Birth injuries, including cases involving failure to perform a C-section, injuries caused by forceps and vacuum tools, and hypoxia
- Dental malpractice
This list represents the most common medical malpractice claims we handle. It is not a comprehensive list. If you have been harmed in any way by someone practicing in the medical field, you should talk to an attorney from our legal team. We can help you determine whether you have a viable claim.