Car Accidents


What accidents are considered motor vehicle accidents?

A high percentage of accident-related personal injuries result from motor vehicle accidents.

If you are injured in a vehicle-related accident of any kind in Idaho or Washington, including an auto accident, motorcycle accident, truck accident or even a boating accident, you may be entitled to recover damages from a negligent driver or his or her insurance company. You may be entitled not only to reimbursement for your medical treatment and hospital bills, but also to compensation for lost income, permanent injuries and pain and suffering related to your injury.

Serious auto accidents in Idaho or Washington require representation by experienced Idaho or Washington personal injury attorneys. At Owens, McCrea & Linscott, our attorneys can assist you in receiving compensation for your injuries, lost wages and other damages. We have handled countless personal injury claims over the years, and we know how to maximize results on behalf of our clients.

What can I do if I have had a car accident?

If you have a question about a serious injury caused by a motor vehicle accident, please contact the Coeur d' Alene, auto accident attorneys at Owens, McCrea & Linscott today so we can help you decide what your next step will be.